The Zimbabwean film Ngoda has once more snapped up awards on the continent.
After current wins in Zambia, it has now gotten gongs in Botswana and Nigeria.
On the Botswana Worldwide Movie Competition it picked up awards for one of the best movie, finest director, finest sound, finest screenplay.
On the Kano Indigenous Languages of African Movie Market & Competition (KILAF) in Nigeria it walked away with the awards under:
- Finest Image – Joe Njagu
- Finest Movie – Joe Njagu & Eddie Sandifolo
- Finest Screenplay Joe Njagu
- Finest Sound Engineering – Joshua Cannings
- Finest Make up – Rosebud Tsikira
- Finest Supporting actor – Taurai Kawara
- Finest Supporting Actress – Caroline Mashingaidze-Zimbizi
Malaika Mashandu was available to obtain the awards in Nigeria, whereas Joe Njagu and Taurai Kawara had been in Botswana
MOVIE REVIEW: Ngoda
Be part of 803 different subscribers